How does taking Claratyne during pregnancy affect the foetus?

I experienced symptoms like allergic rhinitis and took 1 tablet of claratyne. Next day i did a pregnancy test and it showed a positive result. Suspecting that i might be pregnant i did a pregnancy test a day before which was negative, so thought i could take the tablet, but next day desided to double check before taking another tablet. How dangerous is it to the fetus that i took 1 tablet yesterday?
Fri, 23 Feb 2018
Thanks for the query. I understand your concern.
Claritine is amongst safe anti allergic that can be given in pregnancy... when essential .So don't worry... it is not likely to harm the baby.
claritine,Benadril,alleggra ,cetrizine are some antihistaminic which can be taken during pregnancy only in required dose. your treating gynecologist would advise medicine & dosage after examining you.
Thanks.