How does severe pain in the chest and back progress while suffering from breast cancer?

Really...she Rx-ed loritab for pain...I am day 5 after first infusion for breast cancer. Bad pain, bone pain, chest and back and I read that side affects are all those things I have right now...dry mouth, drowsiness,anxiety, not dizziness or nausea yet ,upset stomach,headache, mood changes,dry mouth, and unclear thinking. Well, maybe not unclear thinking....how much worse is it going to get? I took one half a tab.. the dosage is hydrocod/acetam 10-32 325 mg tab aur i tab every 4 hours as needed. I should probably call oncologist
Thu, 21 Jun 2018
Oncologist 's  Response
Hello and Welcome to ‘Ask A Doctor’ service.
I have reviewed your query and here is my advice.

I would advise you to do a bone scan.
Also take tablet paracetamol thrice daily for pain.
If pain persist then radiation is needed.

Hope I have answered your query.
Let me know if I can assist you further.