Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
181 Doctors are Online

How does one counter late periods ?

i m 25 yr weight is 67kg and my heighy is also 5.6 periods is 14 days late. last month its happen timely. i had sex before 4 month. doctor suggest me for thyroid,hymoglobin,sugar tests.also try for a urine test at home for pregnency..but its also negative.what is the reason of this problem.
Asked On : Tue, 9 Aug 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  50
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hi Madhumita,
Welcome to HCM.
You can also get a ultrasound examination to rule out pcod and hormonal check too. Then only we can diagnose what is the problem. So better consult a obstetrician for further management.
Take care.
Answered: Tue, 9 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor