Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
196 Doctors are Online

How does one confirm pregnancy ?

29 year old healthy female missed period, spotting, negative pregnancy test I m 29 years old & otherwise very healthy. I don t take birth control & we aren t being safe, just letting nature take it s course if you will. I should have started my period on 5/12 so i took a test on 5/17 but the next day started what I thought was going to be my period. It started out pinkish on the toilet tissue then changed to brown by the next time I went to the restroom. This lasted for 2&1/2 days but was only enough in quantity to have only filled one tampon(don t worry I didn t only use one tampon over 3 days). I took another test yesterday, 5/25, which was negative again b/c I m now experiancing nausea , slight lower abdominal cramping(tightening), am extremely tired & an increased sense of smell. Could I be pregnant? Should I go for a blood test?
Asked On : Fri, 27 May 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  93
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
  User's Response
you should go for ultrasonography which will decide the cause of your cramps as well as of nausea,it will also tell you whethever you are preganant or not .
Answered: Thu, 2 Jun 2011
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor