How does marijuana effect a baby during pregnancy ?

Hello im 17 years old and im 7 months pregnant , and ive smoked mairguana more than twice. I didnt smoked on my first trimester thou.. I started smoking when i was about four months, and now i stoped but i want to know how will that effect my baby, and what can i do on ma last two moths for my baby to be ok?
Thu, 12 May 2011
Hi,Maria,thanks for query.Any form of smoking is not allowed during pregnancy.since you already have done,please visit your doctor and go for ultrasound to see that everything is fine.Dear you are too young for being a mother and now please do not take such risk .Please stay away from all this.Bye.