How does drinking beer affect the level of hemoglobin in blood?

I have the same complains like what others say..
I have been suffering from severe headache for one week now.. I went to check my health status but I found the results were normal!!
But I forgot to check Hb, the next day I went to check my HB. It was 19. I told the doctor that I used to drink three beer a day!! He said, it could be reason behind!! So give me the exact answer about the relation of HB increase and beer consumption
Mon, 31 Dec 2018
Oncologist 's  Response

So drinking alcohol leads to diuresis and hemoconcentration. That's why haemoglobin was recorded too high.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr Deepak Sundriyal, Oncologist