Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
200 Doctors are Online

How does a corrected club foot look ?

I m a 23 year old female and was born with a left club food. i got it corrected when i was around 4 and now that i am older i am worried about the way it looks. i would like to know how close to normal my foot and leg can look. I have a small left calf muscle and my foot is slightly disfigured. I want to be able to wear a short dress and high heels but cant because of the way my left leg and foot look.what can i do?
Asked On : Sat, 10 Sep 2011
Answers:  3 Views:  103
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
  Anonymous's Response
if you have short leg after club foot it can be corrected slightly that is cosmetically slight acceptable by consulting any good orthopedician.
Answered: Sat, 10 Sep 2011
  User's Response
Is that foot was not 100% corrected, if not club foot can be treated in adults with surgery, can you email photo of your foot to so that we can better tell you.
Answered: Sat, 10 Sep 2011
General & Family Physician Dr. Pragnesh Vachharajani's  Response
Hi,thanks for query.Club foot needs to be corrected in childhood only.At your age the ends of bones have fused so it you think the disfigurement is bothering you,you can take help from a orthorpedic/plastic surgeon to see what they can offer to you.If you are functionally normal then you have take a call about the outer look.
wishing you good health.
Answered: Sat, 10 Sep 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor