Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
153 Doctors are Online

How do you treat inflamation of the sclera and a swollen cornea ?

How do you treat inflamation of the sclera and a swollen cornea? My eye doctor has put me on a steriod eye drop , but I still have some inflamation and my left upper eyelid is swollen too.I suffer from allergies and am experiencing sinus pressure , my upper left forhead and my lower cheek, below left eye area, too!
Asked On : Wed, 25 May 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  542
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
  User's Response
hi welcome,
for the allergies the better treatment can provide by either ayurveda or homeopathy is better.
you consult any one belongs to this at your area ,he will make you better
being ayurveda doctor i prefer ayurveda
Answered: Wed, 25 May 2011
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor