How do you treat a deep vein thrombosis while also having high BP ?

how do you treat a deep vein thrombosis while also having high blood pressure? My Dad has a pen size deep vein thrombosis,high blood pressure that began after a recent fall in which he broke a thin bone under his eye(surgically repaired),b/p is 177-200 over 90-110. He has 40% kidney function .What is the best way to treat the high blood pressure while keeping the thrombosis from getting larger or breaking loose and causing an embolism?Do all these afflictions somehow coincide with each other ?
Sun, 20 Dec 2009