Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
142 Doctors are Online

How do u fix low blood pressure ?

i feel dizzy sometimes i have that buzz sound in my ear and it feels like im gonna faint. my friends said that u probably have low blood pressure. im 14. what can i eat or drink to make me feel better.
Asked On : Fri, 18 Dec 2009
Answers:  1 Views:  895
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
  User's Response
Low blood pressure (hypotension) can commonly be caused by dehydration - not enough fluid intake, or losing too much fluid through vomitting or diarrhea. It can also be caused by certain medications. "Orthostatic hypotension" is also fairly common (I've had it myself occasionally), which is the low blood pressure which occurs when you've been lying down or sitting and then suddenly stand up, making you feel really dizzy for a few seconds. So stay hydrated - keep the fluids up - for a start. If it's really bothering you, getting your blood pressure checked by your doctor is quick, simple and painless!
Answered: Fri, 18 Dec 2009
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor