Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
154 Doctors are Online

How do people get cure from heart attack?

I m just asking this question is because my project about this on infectious disease is due tomorrow so I need informations about it and also what kind of medicine that can cure people from it.
Asked On : Sat, 19 Dec 2009
Answers:  1 Views:  242
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
  User's Response
A heart attack, formally called a Myocardial Infarction, is the result of a blockage of blood flow (O2) in one of the coronary arteries to the myocardium (heart muscle) . This results initially in ischemia (recoverable, mild pain and shortness of breath ), progresses to injury (still recoverable, pain and definite symptoms of a heart attack) and finally into necrosis (actual death of the myocardial tissue, this is completely non-reversible!!!)....The tissue dies, No re-growth, recovery at all. There are possible interventions to decrease the damage (such as aspirin), but there is nothing at all that can be done once the acute Myocardial Infarction has resulted in necrosis.... Hope this helps!!!!!!
Answered: Sat, 19 Dec 2009
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor