How do intraosseous cysts in the glenoid progress?

My MRI shows Prominent intraosseous cysts in the glenoid . When I saw the images there are two cysts. I had x-rays and that report says 8 mm in size. Orthopedic I went to said I have Adhesive Capsulitis and bypassed the cysts. We never revisted them but I am wondering what ultimately can happen with them. They stand out a lot on the MRI and I m wondering if they get larger what am I in for. Thank you.
Thu, 23 Aug 2018

An intraosseous ganglion/ cyst, however, is not common and is limited to the hip, knee, and ankle.5 In particular, an intraosseous ganglion of the glenoid is extremely rare, and no study to date has reported on an intraosseous glenoid ganglion /cyst. First you have to confirm it simple bone cyst or not. please consult your Orthopedician he will examine and treat you accordingly.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.