How do i know if i got a heart problem?

Im 26 year old.. How do i know if i got a bad heart or any thing.. My Grandpa had a bad heart my sister has a bad heart.. and my aunit had blood clots.. im i ok or could i need up with trobule or not Allen
Mon, 14 Dec 2009
's  Response
A check-up will give your doctor an idea of whether or not you have any conditions regarding circulation. Generally anything hereditary is exacerbated by poor diet and poor health; they might have had high cholesterol as well, something easily checked by a doctor and monitored. If you keep active and get regular (yearly) checkups you should be fine.