Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
192 Doctors are Online

How do i get treated verruca plana ?

sir, i am 24 years old male, last year i got a small pimples like thing in my forehead so i negleted it. but few months it grew into large number of that thing. 2 months ago my cousin said its verruca plana , ya thats right i wen to check up and found out, doc gave me 1 flonida 5% cream. heres the probs wen i applied after 2 weeks the skin died with it . later after 1 week it regrew in next to that place! even in my both eyebrow. wondering how do i get treated it. sir is there any way it goes by itself or will stay for life long! does laser treatment will remove it .
Asked On : Fri, 15 Apr 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  543
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
,   ,   ,  
Medical Topics
Dermatologist 's  Response
Hi!hayungsha baglary,
Welcome to HealthcareMagic forum,

verruca plana is viral warts ,a condition which is notorious to spread and recur.Flonida is a good cream,but require multiple applications.You can also try laser which would require few sessions only.These lesions are not for life and would go off with treatment.
Answered: Sat, 16 Apr 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor