Owl Image

How do i get rid of my white discharge ?

i have a problem of my white discharge and vaginal itching and vaginal odour?
Sat, 7 May 2011
Naturopathy & Yoga Specialist 's  Response
Hello

White discharge and foul odour are indicative of fungal infection.
Apply candid cream twice a day for one week. Also frequently give vaginal douche/spray with water. Increase your water intake. Have small glass of water once an hour.

Dr.Sneha
Sama Wellness Clinic

Disclaimer
General & Family Physician Dr. Anand Babu M's  Response
Hi Welcome to Heathcare Magic

white discharge is commonest complaint of most of them..there are many causes some patient it is physiosogical, how ever common causes for the white discharge are candida, trichomonas, bacterial vaginosis, chlamidia... first step is to maintain good personal hygiene... investigations like PAP smear is required to find the cause. clinical evaluation is needed.. consult a gynaecologist....
Infertility Specialist Dr. Abhishek S. Parihar's  Response
Hi
Welcome to HealthcareMagic
Itching and foul smelling discharge could be due to infection. It may be STI. It may be due to poor hygiene during periods, tight underclothing etc.. i suggest you to see a doctor for an examination , as you may need a dose of antibiotics and local application as well , make sure you drink enough amount of water and do not irritate the mucosa , avoid soaps over the area and wear loose cotton under garments . Take care