Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps

182 Doctors Online
Owl Image
Dr. Andrew Rynne

Family Physician

Exp 18 years

I will be looking into your question and guiding you through the process. Please write your question below.

How do i get rid from small blood clots in eye ?

My son was involved in a head clash during football,the hospital did X-rays ,and we were told there is an old fracture on his eye socket ,but all was ok.he has a huge black eye,and is now spitting small blood clots?
Sat, 23 Jul 2011
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Lab Tests
Dentist, Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery 's  Response
my advice:
take a CT SKULL..i thnk he has fracture in or around the orbit and it might hav involved the adjacent bones too,as u said he s spiting blood......take him to a neurosurgeon or a maxillo facial surgeon......ntg to panic........tak care........
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

General Surgeon Dr. Ajit Dhake's  Response
CT brain plain
Neurosurgical consultation.
Antibiotics,antiinflammatory drugs
I find this answer helpful
  User's Response

no need to worry,clot will b dissolve slowly and defiantly he will b OK
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....