Owl Image

How do i get cure from high blood pressure at the age of 61 years ?

I have High BP with BP drugs. Recently they changed from BP drugs to 2 diaretics 50mg HTC and Spirolatone. Now BP is low Dia 110-130 Sys 60-56 and a constant pulse of 56. Im very drousy / dizzy in morning. I took myself off one BP drug I took At night terazosin 5mg. It did nothing but make me impotent. Should i fire my doctors and start from scratch. Now they want me to go on a heart smart program with a nurse to monitor my heart and diabetes 2 drugs abs tests. Before i had this program it was inconsistent and go a minth waiting for lab results. I quit the program and now that I have diabetes they want me back on program. What do you advise?
Sat, 7 May 2011