Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
144 Doctors are Online

How do i cure a cut in my vagina ?

Theres A Cut In My Vigina; How Do I Treat It with Out It Hurting I Have Two Cuts About A Centimeter Each && It Burns When I Pee && It Agravating When I Sit Certain Ways
Asked On : Fri, 18 Mar 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  519
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
OBGYN 's  Response
You will need to apply some antiseptic cream on the cuts.Also a course of antibiotics should be taken to avoid infection since the genital area is unhygenic.But i suggest you see a doctor for the prescription.
Answered: Fri, 18 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor