How do I stop my beard from greying?

Dear doctor, i am 25 year old. but my beard were got white color. that means only few beard hairs around 10 hairs only got white color. i dont know what is tthe reason for that? how can i control this ...e your question here...
Wed, 29 Aug 2018

Common causes for greying are vitamin deficiency and stress. You could use Melitane solution daily on white hair along with biotin capsules. The treatment response is unpredictable.

So, I recommend you to consult your Dermatologist and discuss about treatment options.

Hope I have answered your query.
Let me know if I can assist you further.
Dermatologist Dr. Ilyas Patel's  Response

You seem to have premature graying of hairs. It may be genetically inherited or due to some cause like vitamin and mineral deficiencies, stress and tension,poor hygiene, anaemia,thyroid dysfunction and poor physical health. Consult the dermatologist for the perfect diagnosis and proper treatment.

Take nutritious food,high protein diet,vitamins,minerals..etc.
If some cause is determined,treat it. Do physical exercise,yoga,meditation..etc.
Be positive and relax.

Hope I have answered your query.