How do I reduce my diastolic blood pressure ?

How do I reduce my diastolic Blood pressue.It s continually 96-100.?
Thu, 10 Dec 2009
's  Response
If you are trying to avoid medications, then what works best is a combination of : 1. Weight loss if you are overweight 2. exercise 3. diet - low cholesterol, celery, low salt, healthy foods My pressure has been bordering and I'm trying to avoid medication also. I find that these three things do make a difference. Your level is pretty high, and you don't want to have a stroke, so maybe you need to let your doctor start medication while you begin your exercise regimen and your diet, and then it might go down enough for you to stop the medication.