Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
176 Doctors are Online

How do I prove that my fiancee is the father of my children ?

i need to prove to my former fiance that he did get me pregnant . there are cases where fingering, anal sex , withdrawal method, preejaculation, condoms, etc have been part of getting women pregnant. please state that each is true so i can show him, how else do i prove it? i dont have any records for myself, but i gave birth to our twins that died & have been cremated. theres no records for them either.
Asked On : Sat, 2 Apr 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  46
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hi,thanks for query.please understand that anal sex,fingering cannot lead to pregnancy.Any unprotected act can lead to pregnancy.Withdrawl method is not fool proof and can lead to pregnancy at times.Please be careful and avoid unprotected sex.There is no way one can prove the paternity of a child other then DNA matching of the child.

wishing you good health.
Answered: Mon, 11 Jul 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor