How do I overcome social anxiety?

Hello, I am a 24 year old male who exercises regularly and I have a pretty good balanced diet. I experience brain fog and fatigue when I am out in public, like for example in a group meeting. I also have pretty bad anxiety and feel like others around me are uncomfortable with my presence. I d have trouble breathing and my thoughts would constantly be elsewhere and not focused on the actual topic that is being talked about. How can I go about to fix this?
Mon, 25 Jun 2018
Hello and Welcome to ‘Ask A Doctor’ service.
I have reviewed your query and here is my advice.

It seems you are a chronic worrier, don't think so much. Why should people not like your presence, its not like that. Try to mix with others for that you need to stop being an introvert, have no fears about their likes or dislikes. Let go a inferiority complex if any. Try to stop being alone, avoid alcohol, prefer jogging and enjoying happy music. Positive thinking will let go your anxiety triggers. You can join a gym or go seriously pursuing some hobby that you love. However, if you need further help you can consult a psychiatrist & take anti-anxiety medications or mood elevators. You can also visit an anxiety disorder therapist to get some assistance. Your problem is minor try to control your situation with healthy lifestyle changes. Hope I have answered your query.

Hope I have answered your query.
Let me know if I can assist you further.
Regard,
Dr Nupur K