How do I lower my cholesterol ?

WELL iVE BEEN iNFORMED i HAVE HiGH CHOLESTEROL HOW CAN i LOWER iT?
Mon, 14 Dec 2009
's  Response
Seriously limit or eliminate trans and saturated fats, and increase fiber. The human body produces all the cholesterol it needs, so by eliminating trans and saturated fats, you cut off the main source of ADDITIONAL cholesterol. And fiber actually attaches (like a magnet) and pulls cholesterol through the digestive system, eliminating it in the waste. Also, for foods approved and marked by the American Heart Association, see www.checkmark.heart.org. AWESOME site. You can look for the AHA approval mark on the labels of approved products. Good luck to you!