Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
180 Doctors are Online

How do I know why I have fainting spells?

Hi, I am a 24 year old female and have been having fainting spells for the past 4 years, which i noticed started happening after I had a miscarriage . I get them more frequent now. I have been to the doctor and they just say anxiety attacks . I really dont think thats it . I have made them do blood test, heart test,liver and gallbladder test, all came back fine. These episodes make me vomit and feel as if i have to make a bowel movement, I also turn pale and lose vision and hearing. I ve been experiencing headaches everyday also. I just want to find out what it is.
Asked On : Sun, 15 Apr 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  38
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
OBGYN 's  Response
Hi, I feel really sorry for you. May God help you find the correct diagnosis & treatment. Although all this do not seem to be related to your miscarriage but to be on the safe side I suggest you check your blood BhCG levels. If that comes out to be normal we cannot relate your symptoms to your miscarriage. If God forbid results are positive you need treatment by a specialist gynecologist. In addition you MUST consult a neurologist & request a CT or MRI scan of your brain to rule out any lesion there. I hope all this help you find out the cause & proper treatment. Good luck.
Answered: Sun, 15 Apr 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor