How do I get rid of wax burn ?

how do i get rid of a wax burn

Fri, 30 Oct 2009
  Anonymous's Response
's  Response

You can try calamine lotion.

I m 20 y/o & I removed my facial hair with wax last night. And since then there are patches of redness in different parts of my face, They are so red and different from my face color and I fear it s a burn! What should I do now to get rid of this? How long will it take to get healed and will it leave a scar? Thank you! :)

I have had a problem with a burn mark on my face. I waxed my upper lip and it left a mark. I called it a rash . It was sore and I had school so I wanted to get rid of it. I actually peeled it, but it slightly was bleeding so it formed a new scab over it. Soon, I peeled it and it left a mark. The mark is brown. Its slightly darker then my skin colour (brown).I am desperate to get rid of this mark please help me. Many thanks Ju

I went to a waxing salon and wax my underarms i usually go there to wax all the time. But this time after waxing my arms were red after for like 2 days and then when i woke up until later i notice that my armpits looked darker and had a shadow. How can get rid of the burn