How do I figure out my heart age?

how do I figure out how old my heart is?
Mon, 14 Dec 2009
's  Response
as old as u r.dude, isnt dat obvious?

Hi, may I your heallease type your query here...hi my name is daniel mcintosh I am a male of average hight at 19 years of age. I have been suffering from heartburn for around 3-4 years now and just recently it has became really bad I am on about 6-8 rennies a day and even still it only settles it for a little while.

My dad is 52 years of age and he got engioplasty done in january,2012and a stunt is given.Still 2 more blockages are there showing 100% and 75% blockage. But doctor says out of the two remaining blocks one blok is getting bood via by-pass nerve. Now what should I give to dad for dissolving the remaining clots.

I am so worried about my cholesterol test result of 7.3 my Mother died aged 65 from a heart attack but she did have rheumatic fever as a child was was not able to go to school for 2 years.she did not have a cholesterol test .I am reluctant to take statins as i have stiff joints already, I am over weight but I do not suffer from high blood pressure. Is there a test to see if my heart is already damaged? I am very fit and eat a healthy diet. Thank You hope you can advise.Cyndi