Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
151 Doctors are Online

How do I confirm pregnancy? Medication to avoid pregnancy?

dctor main ek ldki se sex kiya hu bt bina koi protection ke sath aur main uske andar hi gira diya hu aur uske baad maine use koi medicine bhi nhi khilai bu ab mujhe dar lag rha h and wo mjhe ab blackmail bhi kr rhi h to pls doctor aap mujhe koi aisi medicine bataiye ki jisse us ladki ko 1 or 2 month ke andar bhi wo medicine khilai ja sake jisse wo pregnant na ho paye....
Asked On : Mon, 17 Sep 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  26
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Procedures
OBGYN 's  Response

Since you had unprotected contact, there is definitely a chance of unwanted pregnacy. But as u mentioned its been 1 or 2 months since the act, so there is no medicine which can prevent the pregnancy to happen. If she is pregnant she would have already missed her periods and you can just confirm the pregnancy. Medicines which avoid pregnancy can be taken only before a girl misses her periods and that also within 3 days of unprotected intercourse.
All you can do now is meet a doctor, confirm if she is pregnant and get the pregnancy aborted . Medicines to abort pregnancy can be taken only if she is less than 7weeks pregnant (i.e within 1month). But don't take the medicine on your own as there are risks involved like heavy bleeding , pain etc. so always take it under supervision of a doctor. Other ways of abortion are surgical when beyond 1month.
Besides getting a pregnancy aborted is not good, and you people should think of settling together if she is pregnant.
Answered: Sun, 23 Sep 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor