Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
146 Doctors are Online

How could this red lump be removed from my inner skin of penis ?

I have noticed that a hard rough lump growing on the inner skin of penis. Initially it was two but it is increasing gradually.It seems like red pimple.What medicine we should take.If any homeopath medicine is available .kindly tell me.It is painless genital warts .Red bump.I did sex with a lady one year with condom.but after three months.Two warts came out .It spread smell also.
Asked On : Sat, 26 Feb 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  132
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
  User's Response
Hello Amit, Welcome!
Your question is not clear & doesnot give much information. Still this seem to be a tumor-- may be benign or malignant but for proper & TIMELY diagnosis, surgical advice is necessary. Is there pain, & what's exact duration. Please get a timely consultation.
Answered: Sat, 26 Feb 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor