Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
192 Doctors are Online

How could I increase my height ?

i want to increase my age is 21 and currently my height is 165 could i increase my height .are there any doctors for the height increase treatment
Asked On : Sat, 18 Dec 2010
Answers:  2 Views:  1283
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hi. Welcome To HealthcareMagic

Bone growth stops by 21 years of age. Medications, like, Growth Hormone does not help. But there are cosmetic
surgical procedures to increase bone growth.

Regards, Dr. Jagdish
Answered: Sat, 18 Dec 2010
I find this answer helpful

 1 user finds this helpful

General Surgeon Dr. Rajinder Bajoria's  Response
I don`t think/agree any medicine can increase height at this stage i.e. after 19years. Only stretching exercise can help little bit . Some doctors do bone lengthening surgery ,but that is not advisable
Answered: Tue, 15 Feb 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]

Related questions you may be interested in


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor