Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
139 Doctors are Online

How could I check myself that my hymen is intact ?

age 28 yr(female),going to get married in few days.i use to do masturbation sometimes but didn t involve in sex till i am going to get married my fiancee is very much concerned about my virginity and bleeding at first intercourse.i myself knew that hymen bleed is not the only mark for virginity but don t know how to convince him if ever i didn t bleed while having could i check myself that my hymen is intact.pls tell me the solution as soon as possible..regards
Asked On : Thu, 20 Jan 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  755
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Welcome to HealthcareMagic
First I tell U one thing that - " Intact Hymen is Not the only sign of virginity" and "Ruptured Hymen cannt say not Virgin" Because hymen may get ruptured while cycling, running, vaginal/cerical infections, masturbation etc. Reupture hymen doesnt prove that one had sexual intercourse.
So Hymen condition does not prove nature of virginity..
Have a Healthful Day..
Answered: Thu, 20 Jan 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor