Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
145 Doctors are Online

How concerneed should I be about my husband BP ?

My husband just checked his blood pressure and it was 174 over106. How concerneed should I be. He is 50
Sat, 27 Aug 2011
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
  User's Response
You should be very concerned. He needs to see a doctor. High blood pressure is a killer. I take meds myself because several family members lost their lives because they wouldn't take care of it by eating healthy and getting exercise and keeping their blood pressure in control.
General & Family Physician Dr. Ramesh M.Vachharajani's  Response
Thanks for query,
If this is for the first time your husband having this much bp ?
Then go for evaluation for bp.
If he is on antihypertensive medicine then change of the dose or medicine is required.
Consult your physician and seek advice.
ok and bye.
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor