Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
183 Doctors are Online

How concerned should I be ?

My wife is in her third tri-mester... having vaginal bleeding for 2 days.. should i take her to the ER or just make a doctors appointment.. how concerned should i be
Asked On : Wed, 3 Feb 2010
Answers:  2 Views:  496
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
  Anonymous's Response

Yes it is of concern and you should rush I guess. Could be an early labour process and hence you should get her examined. My neighbour having such symptoms had to finally abort.

Answered: Wed, 3 Feb 2010
  User's Response

hie..i thnk ur an xperienced 1..plz repl for my problem..i need help

Answered: Wed, 3 Feb 2010
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor