How common is Ventricular Trigeminy in children?

My fourteen year old was admitted to the hospital overnight for ventricular trigeminity. They told me that this is not seen in young people really. She does not do any type of drugs and they ran a lot of bloods. They did a Doppler and ECHO AND SAID THAT THE CHAMBERS ARE SQUEEZING AND THEY DID NOT SEE ANY ABNORMALITIES. It is in her right chamber. She is still having trigeminity and they sent us home on amonitor. Have you ever seen this in teenagers she is 5 foot 7 and 185.
Tue, 10 Jul 2018
Pediatrician, Pulmonology 's  Response
Hello and Welcome to ‘Ask A Doctor’ service. I have reviewed your query and here is my advice.

It is extremely rare to have a trigeminy at such an young age. But as she is not overtly symptomatic the holter monitoring will give the diagnosis and then probably she needs to she a pediatric cardiologist for further follow up medications (if needed).

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.