How can you help me to lose weight ?

Hi Dr.. Good morning.. I am 28 yrs. Me have 50kg. Height may be 148cm. I would like to decrease my weight.can u help me?
Thu, 29 Dec 2011
Ophthalmologist 's  Response
You dont have to lose much weight come under normal BMI.For starters 30min jogging in the morning,along with certain diet precautions shoud be kept in mind such as never skip breakfast,spilit your meals in 5 minimeals instead of 3 huge ones.Drinking lots of water.having early light dinner (3hrs before sleep).Avoiding junk food and binging in between meals.Switch to low calorie food(such as substitute fries with steamed food, use brown bread instead of white).Completely avoid soft drinks.Once your body has got to this schedule join any workout activity be it dance or aerobics or gym to help you lose further.your workout idealy should be 1hour, good cardio workout combined with weight training for alternate days. 4days in a week in enough.This will help you tone up and remain in shape for long.
takecare