How can wheezing be treated?

I started wheezing again after about four days from this cold/flu. I have tried the inhaler given me last year for the last two days when it felt like it was in my chest but the wheezing and symptom s have not gotten better and the wheezing woke me up.
Mon, 5 Mar 2018
Hello dear. Welcome to Healthcaremagic. I read your query and I understand your concern. You have to visit a doctor and dont take this medication by yourself . The doctor will listen to your lungs and evaluate the situation.. Maybe you need antibiotics and corticosteroids butyou can't take them by yourself.
Hope my answer was helpful if you have any other questions I'll be glad to help you.
Best regards. Dr.Olgeta Xhufka ( general and family physician )