How can wheezing and breathing difficulty in an infant be treated?

My baby has one month old.I directed by docter to use athaline syrup 2.5 three times a day. Has a cough with wheezing and high flue. But now she got noisy breathing and difficulty so what can I doHi, can I answer your health question? Please type your question here...
Wed, 27 Jun 2018
Hello and Welcome to ‘Ask A Doctor’ service. I have reviewed your query and here is my advice.

Get an X-ray chest to exclude pneumonia and refer to your doctor for a prescription of corticosteroids and bronchodilators.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.