Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
136 Doctors are Online

How can we treat my dad who has allergy to tomato and potato ?

Hello doctMy father suffers skin diseases when ever he eat either he eat many vegitable like tomatopotato etc whats the problem he is causing Please answer me
Asked On : Fri, 15 Apr 2011
Answers:  3 Views:  45
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Lab Tests
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hi,thanks for query.Please take him to a skin specialist for examination.some basic tests like blood counts,blood sugar are required.Without proper diagnosis treatment is not possible.Please make a list of foods that lead to allergy.This can definitely help in getting clue about the cause.bye.
Answered: Mon, 13 Jun 2011
I find this answer helpful
Dermatologist Dr. Sudarshan's  Response
Hi dear,
your father is suffering from urticaria . An autoimmune condition which is treatable and controllable ,see a good dermatologist who can assess the condition ,determine the cause . he may advise you allergy test and ASST.
take care.
Answered: Mon, 13 Jun 2011
I find this answer helpful
  Anonymous's Response
Please do an allergy test . It is important not to make any assumptions about food allergy.
Answered: Mon, 13 Jun 2011
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor