How can we treat OCPD and Narcissistic personality disorder, the basic symptoms are hygiene and sanitation?

Hello my question is about personality disorders. I believe my sister in law suffers from one. Her symptoms however show traits from two different types of disorders. OCPD and narcissistic personality disorder. Her family have a history of OCD as both her brother and father are sufferers. The patient is a 21 year old female who has a husband and 9 month old baby. Her OCPD symptoms are very minor and only on the basis of hygiene and sanitation. she does not do any repetitive rituals but has a fear of hygiene she would never use a toothbrush more than once or twice, she will never eat or drink from someone else's home. when she visits a doctor she will always stop at a pharmacy to buy gloves, needles and injections to give to her doctor, she would never use equipment provided my a hospital or doctor. she is also the same with her 9 month old child she never allows anyone to hold the baby and there was an incident the child fell on a very cushioned carpet yet she was convinced the baby had internal bleeding and rushed her to hospital. could you please advise me of what this may mean. she also shows traits of narcissism, she speaks of her self more often than normal she believes she is superior to you and needs to be admired. She can not handle criticism, an incident was she became very aggressive and violent towards me psychically removing me from her house. when questioned about this behavior she replied because you didn't like my cooking or you never cleaned the blender properly before making that smoothy. Is it not is unusual for physical violence to spring from something so minor. Another incident was I went to her home and she showed me the cloths she washed that day. The cloths were hanging to dry and she showed me and said look at how i washed these cloths look at how white and unstained they are and admired here efforts as if she built an empire and expected me to admire them as well. she speaks to her husband in a very ill manner makes comments like why are you not talking, why are you pulling a face like that, why are you not laughing? but other times she can be so normal she is a very caring, loving and charming person. Do these incidents mean she may have a condition if so what kind of disorder and how do we seek help?
Mon, 23 Dec 2013