Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
165 Doctors are Online

How can we overcome sleeping problems ?

My wife is 21 years old. Recently she is facing sleeping problem. we are going to sleep at night 11.30 pm most of the time not more than that. After lying on bed longtime she can t get sleep. What could be the problem for this? Please suggest what can we do for this to solve this. Or for this can we go for any specialist if yes then which specialist can we consultant. Please advise..
Asked On : Wed, 7 Mar 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  78
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hi welcome to H.C.M.Forum. please clarify your self, if you are the cause. is there any exchange of words between both of you frequently.are both of you are satisfied as before. is she an employee , does she have any problems in the office or in the family.clarify and try to solve or advise her to get out of it.answers to all of them are NO. then take her to general physician to takle the problem. thank you.
Answered: Thu, 8 Mar 2012
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor