How can vomiting and diarrhea caused by Augmentin be treated?

Hi took augmentin for a sinus infection. It caused vomiting and severe diarrhea. I still have diarrhea at least 2 to 3 days a week to the point that my rectum gets raw and bleeds when I wipe. Also, at times I have no control over bowel movements and linking out of my annus. I have tried probiotics but the problems still exist.
Wed, 6 Jun 2018
Hello and Welcome to ‘Ask A Doctor’ service. I have reviewed your query and here is my advice.

* The diarrhea and vomiting are due to alterations in gut flora following side-effects of Augmentin.
* My suggestions at present:

-Take a prescription of anti-emetic (as Ondancetron), PPI (as Pantoprazole), GI specific antibiotic (as Rifaximin) and other supportive measures to control it faster.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.