Get your health question answered instantly from our pool of 18000+ doctors from over 80 specialties
195 Doctors Online

By proceeding, I accept the Terms and Conditions

Dr. Andrew Rynne
Dr. Andrew Rynne

Family Physician

Exp 50 years

HCM Blog Instant Access to Doctors
HCM BlogQuestions Answered
HCM Blog Satisfaction

How can varicocele be treated?

Hi doctor, This is syed I m 26 years old married since 5 months. I have left testis varicocele few mildly dilated veins. Sperm count 39 million active motile 50% morphology 90%. My homeopathy doctor said your the sulphur personality then she suggested some medicine like pellets. He told take for two months then again do a usg scrotum scan. It will be work?
Fri, 23 Feb 2018
Report Abuse
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hello,my name is Dr. Dorina Gurabardhi.
I understand your concern.
Varicoce is treated by:
-Open surgery. This treatment usually is done on an outpatient basis, during general or local anesthetic.
-Laparoscopic surgery.
I think you should consult a surgeon for the treatment.
Hope it helps,
kind regards!
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]
Share on

Related questions you may be interested in

doctor1 MD

Hi, i have been suffering from Varicocele, i went to see the urologist three days back and he suggested me to some tests i.e. Doppler, Semen...