Get your health question answered instantly from our pool of 18000+ doctors from over 80 specialties
150 Doctors Online

By proceeding, I accept the Terms and Conditions

Dr. Andrew Rynne
Dr. Andrew Rynne

Family Physician

Exp 50 years

HCM Blog Instant Access to Doctors
HCM BlogQuestions Answered
HCM Blog Satisfaction

How can urinary tract infection be treated?

Good afternoon. I m Kara from Philippines. I m suffering from Urinary Tract Infection for almost 6 months. I had to drink antibiotics but still, my UTI is still here. I have a green discharge also. I have done a pap smear but it s negative from cancer. What suggestions you can give it to me doctor?
Tue, 6 Feb 2018
Report Abuse
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hello there I have read through your question and would like to tell you that since you are having green discharge along with UtI it indicates you have developed a fungal infection . A vaginal swab will help to diagnose the condition. You have to take an oral antifungal regime along with vaginal pessary. You can consult your gynaecologist for that. I hope that answers your question. If you have any further questions please feel free to write. Thank you for choosing healthcare magic.
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]
Share on

Related questions you may be interested in

doctor1 MD

hi doctors , i am male aged 29 having wieght of 80 kg with height of 5 feet 8 inches . since the last five years i am suffering from high intensity...