How can tremors in the left hand and leg be treated?

58 year old woman in excellent health otherwise, has left hand resting tremors and left leg and left arm tweaking uncontrollably. Muscles are constricted, joints feel like they are hyperextending and she has joint pain. She s been taking Carbadopa/Levadopa for a diagnosis of Parkinson s but that only brings on severe diskanesia and doesn t help with any of her symptoms. Earlier diagnosis of TOS and has been resolved by first rib resection surgery 2 years ago. Tremors have been procounced since 2011. She s had a positive diagnosis of Lyme disease from IGENIX labs as she was probably bitten by ticks decades ago with no treatment and no symptoms of Lyme until 2011. I want to wean her off the medication as it s not helping her and see if other natural approaches will help her. Suggestions? Please help.
Thu, 20 Sep 2018

The tremors that you have can be related to electrolyte imbalance or a nerve related issue. Methylcobalamin supplements can help.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr. Praveen Tayal,
Orthopedic Surgeon