How can transverse myelitis be treated?

Hi , I am transverse myelitis patient thirty two years old leaving in Gujarat. I am suffering from two years from this illness. I have no sensations and movement from stomach to legs. Even don t have urine and stool pass sensations. I have my neuro physician. And also regularly doing physiotherapy. But still progress is so so so slow. Please do needful
Mon, 27 Feb 2017
your history reavels that the spinal cord has been totally disconnected from each other i i mean upper and lowerparts of spinal cord,t he cause
of transverse myelitis plays the impotant role
in treatment ,however in given situation physiotherapy and happiness both may help .physical disability can be counteracted with mental happiness as in happiness so many known or unknown neurotransmitters are released.it may help .