How can tongue marks caused by teeth bites be treated?

hi doctor, when i was a child i had very bad teeth, i lost both my upper molars when i was 12, so i went to a dentist and he gave ceramic bridges on both the sides, i think due to a bad dental job i used to bite the side of my tongue during chewing food, by the time i realised its due to my teeth it was too late, and those repeated bites left a 1.5cm long and 0.5cm wide black marks on the sides of my tongue, now i am 22 and these marks are causing me a problem i couldn't laugh or open my mouth completely in public. please help me.
Tue, 12 Aug 2014
Dentist 's  Response
Thanks for posting the query,

First of all one cannot laugh in such a way that tongue is exposed, so you dont get hesitated, it could be just a feeling, the black marks on the tongue are due to the trauma caused, you take a course of multivitamin suplements for 30 days and see the results,mainatin a good oral hygiene, take plenty of fluids which are rich in vitamin C like lemons, oranges,take complete balanced diet.

Hope you find this as helpful,

Take care!