Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
154 Doctors are Online

How can this fat deposit be removed from collar bone ?

I m 75 years old healty female, and for last 10 years I have fat deposit on right side of my collar bon. HELPH, thanks ;Stefanie.
Asked On : Thu, 10 Mar 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  242
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hi Stefanie,
Welcome to HealthcareMagic Forum. In my opinion you need to do an X-day and see what kind of growth is occurring on the collar bone. This is mainly to see if the growth is a bony or soft tissue and the extend of this growth. You will need a doctors consultation as it is difficult to diagnose without physical examination and tests. Take care.
Answered: Thu, 10 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor