How can this black patch be removed from my cheek ?

hi doc i have got a black patch on my right cheeck and have a hair growth only on the patch what is the best solution???????????????????help me doc
Tue, 24 Jan 2012
Hi Prabesh Malla
Welcome to HealthcareMagic.

You probably have a Nevus with hair. This finding can be due to any underlying disease or a disease itself.I advise you to visit your Dermatologist and get this examined and if needed a biopsy might be taken.This should be differentiated from cancer and so treatment depends on it.

General Surgeon Dr. Swapnendu Sekhar Ghosh's  Response
welcome to healthcaremagic
best solution is to consult a plastic surgeon and take appropriate treatment may be cosmetic surgery
Prabesh Malla's  Response
i have done larger surgery for 4 times but its still there