Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
200 Doctors are Online

How can this black patch be removed from my cheek ?

hi doc i have got a black patch on my right cheeck and have a hair growth only on the patch what is the best solution???????????????????help me doc
Asked On : Tue, 17 May 2011
Answers:  3 Views:  55
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
  User's Response
Hi Prabesh Malla
Welcome to HealthcareMagic.

You probably have a Nevus with hair. This finding can be due to any underlying disease or a disease itself.I advise you to visit your Dermatologist and get this examined and if needed a biopsy might be taken.This should be differentiated from cancer and so treatment depends on it.

Take care.
Answered: Tue, 17 May 2011
I find this answer helpful
General Surgeon Dr. Swapnendu Sekhar Ghosh's  Response
welcome to healthcaremagic
best solution is to consult a plastic surgeon and take appropriate treatment may be cosmetic surgery
Answered: Tue, 17 May 2011
I find this answer helpful
  User's Response
i have done larger surgery for 4 times but its still there
Answered: Tue, 17 May 2011
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor