Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
151 Doctors are Online

How can the typhoid be cured?

my husband is really suffering from typhoid. he get rib pains most of the time what medication can he take to stop this pain. how can the typhoid be cured?
Asked On : Tue, 5 Apr 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  421
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
How he was diagnosed?Any serological evidence for this?Rib pain may not due to thyphoid.It may be costochondritis or so on.costochondritis is a benign condition andconsult a doctor for actual diagnosis.Typhoid is essentially curable disease treatment is started timely.
Answered: Tue, 5 Apr 2011
I find this answer helpful
General & Family Physician Dr. Fida Mohammad's  Response
typhoid is quite treatable,but symptoms are not essentially due to typhoid where fever mainly dominates.Also if he has suffered from typhoid recently, the pains and fatigue may persist for a few weeks.Better you consult a doctor for proper examination and can administer tab paracetamol 1gram three times a dayand keep a record of fever with a thermometer
Answered: Fri, 8 Apr 2011
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor