How can the paternity of an unborn child be ascertained?

So I’m 17 weeks and 4 days pregnant . Last time I had intercourse with my ex boyfriend was June 4 and the start date to my last period was June 26 . But I had intercourse with someone else July 16 and I thought it was his baby since I got my period after having intercourse with my ex . But it doesn’t quite make sense considering the fetus age. Is the baby my ex boyfriends or the other guy ?
Tue, 13 Aug 2019

To ascertain the paternity of a child we need to do a paternity test after the child is born. This is the only 100% sure test.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr. Rakhi Tayal, OBGYN