How can the X-ray report be interpreted?

HI, I AM VINEET THIS SIDE. YESTERDAY I WENT FOR A X-RAY. REPORT OF X RAY MENTIONED THAT BOTH LUNG FIELDS BASAL BRONCHOVASCULAR MARKINGS . PREVIOUSLY I HAVE UNDERGONE ALL HEART RELATED TESTS SUCH AS ECG/ ECHO/HOLTER/TMT/ CT ANGIO, AND RESULT OF ALL THOSE TESTS ARE OK. PL. TELL ME ABOUT MY X-RAY FINDINGS.
Tue, 11 Sep 2018

Your bronchovascular markings are prominent. If you have no clinical complaint then no need to worry. If you have smoking habit than also such finding can be seen. It can be also be seen in bronchitis like lung infection. But clinical correlation is needed and if any clinical complaint present than only further management needed.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.
Dr. Parth Goswami, General & Family Physician